Privacy and Portability
Both are being sought - and mandated! - In the US, EU... everywhere. But those two mandates seem contradictory – right?
How can we ensure that a patient’s records are absolutely available to qualified providers when needed... ...Yet at the same time ensure that those records are absolutely protected from prying eyes of
- Medical identity thieves
- Litigators fishing for clients
- Social media snoops
- Prospective insurers
- Others who should not have access
It all boils down to Authenticity™.
What is Authenticity?
In a nutshell, Authenticity is Pervasive Accountability with Privacy.
AUTHENTICITY™ is the condition that exists when we have
- Digital Signatures Everywhere backed by
- Measurably Reliable Identity Certificates that are
- Owned by the Person Identified and which provide
- Privacy via Accountable Anonymity
AuthEHR ensures measurably reliable identities of both providers and patients